Friday, June 18, 2010

Almost Ready To Go

I remember feeling like I was at the bottom of a mountain looking towards the peak just a few months ago. I was overwhelmed with the amount of planning this trip was going to take but now that we are only three weeks until our departure I cannot wait to start. Everything is coming together nicely and I can truly say that I am feeling almost prepared for this endeavor. Every new day brings something to my door step from UPS or FedEx and it is pretty amazing. My favorite so far is the fold out solar panel to charge the lithium batter which in turn will charge our phones, camera, and Ipad. I will be running all preliminary tests today to make sure everything is going to work according to plan. July 10th cannot come fast enough

-Jay

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes it can!!!! haha No, I'm excited for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be great! I look forward to following these shenanagains.

    Also, remember that Kayak is a palendrome, so don't be to worried about travelling backwards.

    ReplyDelete